Welcome to my shop

-Paypal and banktransfer

Paypal: sexylovelove2008@gmail.com

Email us for bank account detail.

8175 3687 Hong Kong

(02) 8003 7372 Australia

(07) 3040 2911 Australia


Sunday, March 22, 2009

a letter of inquiry 1

Dear sir/madam: 

My name is Jack, a first year student from commerce faculty. I would like to join a student society in the university in order to enrich my campus life. Can you please provide give me some advice on the societies that are most suitable for me.

During my high school study, i was actively involved in many clubs, such as dancing, singing, and basketball club. I had a great time in these club, especially the basketball club. I was playing as a forward(two guards, two forwards, and a center, Being involved in these club activities not only made me more healthy, but also allow me to understand the importance of cooperation with your team mates. therefore, i would like to know whether you have any basketball club in the university and what i should do in order to join the club. Another aspect i am concerned about is the membership fee. How much should i pay to the club every year. I hope you can furnish me with detailed information regarding the above mentioned questions.

thank you very much for your time and consideration. i sincerely hope that you can provide me with a favorable reply as soon as possible.

yours sincerely

Jing Hu

No comments: